1. At Red Shores
The Self-Exclusion Program allows any player to voluntarily ban themselves from the gaming floors at both Red Shores locations in Charlottetown and Summerside. To access the program, visit or call the PlayWise Information Centre at Red Shores at 902.620.4267. \
Access to the self exclusion program is also possible through PEI Addiction Services.
2. On alc.ca
If you feel taking a break from gambling on alc.ca is what you need, Self-Exclusion gives you the choice to ban yourself from alc.ca for 6, 12, 24 or 36 months.
Your alc.ca access will be suspended immediately. ALC does not close your account, but you will not be able to sign in until your time period is up.
- A cheque for your account balance will be mailed to you and prizes won on any games will be paid out
- Advance wagers will continue to play out
- Email communications will be disabled
- You can disable push notifications, by going into Settings on your mobile device
3. 24 Hour Pause
An important safer gambling strategy is to give yourself time to take a break. You can to take a 24-hour pause from gambling on alc.ca at any time.
While on a 24-hour pause:
• You can sign in to your alc.ca account but cannot deposit or wager.